**Official Rain Plan**
Welcome back to Mobile! Don't you miss this great weather? We won't let it rain on our parade.
The rain plan has been called and these are the details you'll need to know:
- Connections and Reflections Business Seminar (Friday, April 17, 4 p.m.): Quinlan Hall, Room 129
- Bay Boil (Friday, April 17, 6 p.m. - 8:p.m.): Leblanc Rooms of the Student Center
- Badgers Under the Big Top (Saturday, April 18, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.): Leblanc Rooms of the Student Center
- Karopcyzc Memorial (Saturday, April 18, 3:30 p.m.): Inside Sodality Chapel
- Run of the Hill 5K and Retirees Reception rain plans will be called Saturday morning. Please stay tuned!
- Every other event will remain the same.The Delta Boat tour will not be cancelled unless there is lightening. The boat has a cover and you are likely to see more wildlife if it's raining!
ARE YOU READY?
Homecoming on the Hill 2015 is set for April 17-19, 2015! Alumni from all classes are invited to biggest Spring Hill celebration of the year. Were you involved in Greek life, SHORES, or business? Did you study abroad in Italy? Do you miss your time at Spring Hill and want to catch up with old friends? Do you want to share this special place and memories with your family?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, check out the Homecoming schedule, reserve your hotel room(s), and like the HOTH Facebook page to let everyone know you'll be there! You can also check the registration list to see which of your friends and classmates
have signed up for the weekend.
Head on back! Online registration is closed, but you can still register in person on Friday and Saturday! We can't wait to see you back on the Hill April 17-19!