Local Scholarships are currently established by the Mobile Alumni Chapter (The Zoghby-DeVaney Memorial Scholarship), the St. Louis Chapter (The Daniel Aubuchon Memorial Scholarship), the Chicago Chapter, the New Orleans Chapter and the National Alumni Association (Brown-Oliver Scholarship.) These scholarships are administered by the Office of Alumni Programs in conjunction with the Office Of Admissions. Criteria is as follows:
- Student must be admitted to Spring Hill College
- Student must have a 2.5* high school grade point average
- Student has made a significant contribution in school, community or church activities
- Financial aid can be considered
- Relationship to Spring Hill College alumni will be considered**
- Student must be a full-time student at Spring Hill College (or affiliated program)
- Student must maintain a 2.5 grade point average
* Applicants for the Mobile and National Alumni Association Scholarships must have a minimum 3.0 high school grade point average.
** Applicants for the Mobile Scholarship must be the child, grandchild or sibling of an alumnus/a from Mobile/Baldwin County. Applicants for the New Orleans Scholarship must reside in the 985 or 504 area codes. Applicants for the National Alumni Association Scholarship must be the child or grandchild of an alumnus/a.
These awards, ranging from $1000 to $5000, depending on the funding available, are renewable annually as long as the student maintains their academic requirements.
For more information and application details, please contact the Office Of Admissions at (251) 380-3030 or the Office of Alumni Programs at (251) 380-2280. Or, visit the Admissions website for more details about the application process.