Local Scholarships are currently established by the Mobile Alumni Chapter (The Zoghby-DeVaney Memorial Scholarship), the St. Louis Chapter (The Daniel Aubuchon Memorial Scholarship), the Chicago Chapter, and the National Alumni Association (Brown-Oliver Scholarship.) These scholarships are administered by the Office of Alumni Programs in conjunction with the Office Of Admissions. Criteria is as follows:
- Student must be admitted to Spring Hill College
- Student must have a 2.5* high school grade point average
- Student has made a significant contribution in school, community or church activities
- Financial aid can be considered
- Relationship to Spring Hill College alumni will be considered**
- Student must be a full-time student at Spring Hill College (or affiliated program)
- Student must maintain a 2.5 grade point average
* Applicants for the Mobile and National Alumni Association Scholarships must have a minimum 3.0 high school grade point average.
** Applicants for the Mobile Scholarship must be the child, grandchild or sibling of an alumnus/a from Mobile/Baldwin County. Applicants for the National Alumni Association Scholarship must be the child or grandchild of an alumnus/a.
The enrollment period is between January 15 and February 15 for the year in which the student will enter Spring Hill College. These awards, ranging from $1000 to $5000, depending on the funding available, are renewable annually as long as the student maintains their academic requirements.
For more information, please contact the Office Of Admissions at (251) 380-3030 or the Office of Alumni Programs at (251) 380-2280. Or, visit the Admissions website for more details about the application process.